The Michigan DNR has stuff for you to do (we’re not talking about walking around the mall) on Black Friday:
- Adventure into one of Michigan’s 103 state parks, and use the outdoors as your gym or a place to experience nature.
- Seek out one (or a handful) of the 100 new geocaches that are all part of the Centennial GeoTour.
- Hit the water and experience some of the best cold-weather fishing around.
- Run, walk, hike, bike, snowshoe, cross-country ski or ride on more than 13,000 miles of state-designated trails and pathways.
- Find a new hunting spot on Michigan’s public lands, including state recreation areas, state parks, game areas and forests.
- Visit a historic site and discover Michigan’s fascinating backstory.
- Explore Michigan’s public lands for birding or wildlife viewing.